Thursday, February 26, 2009

I've really got to stop doing this...

Alright, so it's been another week again. This is pretty bad! lol I only do this for myself so that way I can keep up with my life and see how things have changed and go back and laugh at myself for getting so stressed out over little things. Ahh... anyway. I guess I will recap my week!

Saturday: This was a fun day. Justin and I went out and about. We went to Sam's to just look around. We ate pizza there and it was good! I looked at all kinds of books, especially cook books. They are my favorite. Oh, and today was sampling day, so this made Justin extra excited. There was pineapple, shrimp, fish, chicken, cheesecake, cookies, and all kinds of other things. After Sam's we came home for a while before we went to dinner. I just did not want to cook so we had the Sonic dollar menu haha! So romantic! After that, we watched Taken. Oh my goodness, it is such a good movie. It's really sad that kind of stuff happens, but it's an amazing movie. I recommend it big time!

Sunday: Grocery day. Not really much to say about it.

Monday: Another day at Verner Elementary. There was sub today. She got nicer as the day went on, but she started out kinda snooty towards me. I don't think she liked me. But then she let me teach the math lesson and she wrote good things about me so that was nice. After that, I had to go to class. This class lasted longer than it ever has today. She apologized and let us go. After that, I came home and relaxed! I actually had no homework to do and I couldn't believe it. I just laid around and then it got dinner time and I made homemade pizza. It was good as always. I then took a shower and went to bed extra early!

Tuesday: Thank God for Tuesdays! I love Tuesdays. I only have to go to Verner on these days, then I get to go home. Today at Verner in 5th grade was the Writing Assessment. I couldn't be in the room while they administered the test because I am not a certified teacher yet, so I played Hall Nazi to the 4th graders. I had to make sure no one came down the hallway. Anyway, after the test was over I graded some papers and taught a math lesson. My teacher was back today by the way. She had to have some skin cancer removed from her hand and had surgery on Monday. She was miserable. She only had one hand to work with because the other one was so bandaged up, and it was her left hand. She doesn't write left handed, so she had me doing everything. I had no problem doing it though, I enjoyed it. I then got the morning message and notes on the board for her after school so that way she didn't have to do it on Wednesday morning. After that, I came home and took a long nap. I woke up to the news and it was sad news. It was about the 2 girls that got raped and it really made me mad. I hate when that happens. I then watched Seinfield. I normally never watch this show, but this episode was just hilarious! After that, Justin and I went to Zaxby's for dinner. There was a kitty cat out there that has been hanging out since December. I asked Justin if I could take him home, and of course he said no. Pffff. After that, I came home and went to bed very thankful that I get to sleep in the next morning.

Wednesday: Ahh, the day to sleep in. I had set my alarm for 9:30 because I really needed to get up and clean my house. It was disgusting. So, I had it set for 9:30. Well, apparently it went off and I thought it was set for my normal time of 6:30 which is what I set it for on Mondays and Tuesdays, and I just turned it off. Justin calls me at 11:30 and asked me what I was doing. I told him I was in the bed and to call me back after 9:30. He goes, it's 11:30! I was like, omg! So I jumped up out of bed and got a shower and got a little bit of stuff done before class. I then had to go to class...blahh! After class, Melanie, Bridgett and I went to the Ferg for lunch. I had Chick-fil-A and it was good of course! After we ate, we had to go to the library. I'm glad I did because I found lots of reading comprehension and math activities I can do with my 5th grade class. After that, we had to go to class. Class sucked as always. It's such a pointless class. I hate it. Anyway, after that I came home and I made some quick dinner and watched Criminal Minds. It was an okay episode, kinda stupid, which is rare. After that, I stayed up to do some homework and then went to bed.

Thursday: Today I had to get up early. Trixie kept me up at random times because she had a couple of seizures. I hate when she has those it makes me so upset for her. But, she finally quit having them and slept the rest of the morning. I had to get up at 6:30 to get ready for my 8:00 class which is another pointless class. After class, I came to work which is where I am right now. Julie is out because her daughter has bronchitis and some other issues so I am here all alone at the Aquatic Center. I am dreading going to math tonight...ughh! Maybe tonight Justin will take me to Pepitos. They have their Supreme Nachos on special for 3.99 tonight! Yay! We also have to go to Game Stop at midnight so he can pick up his midnight relase PS3 game. I cannot believe I don't remember what it's called, he has been talking about it all week. OH well. I guess I will post later and get an update. I hope everyone has a great weekend and has had a great week so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something!