Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tiresome Tuesday!!

I am completely exhausted! I have a new respect for the profession of teaching. Teachers spend all day doing things for students, standing up, teaching, making copies, making accommodations and at the end of the day no one cares! It's very exhausting and it has wore me out, and I only have to be there for 2 days! Today was a good day though. I got to introduce myself to more of the students so that was nice. They are starting to talk to me more thank goodness. I want them to talk to me, not just think of me as "that girl that walks around." I had a bunch of random students tell me that they like me though lol! It was so sweet. This one girl just looked at me and said, "I like you Ms. Wilson." It just melted my heart. I heard another group of girls talking in the hallway saying, "I like Ms. Wilson. She's so nice and very sweet, and I like her nails." lol Kids are so funny! But, nothing interesting today, just a post so I can keep up with myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something!