Saturday, February 7, 2009

I love Saturdays!

I haven't blogged in a few days so I will first start out by catching up with my week!

Wednesday: Wednesday was good. It felt so nice to sleep in. I had class at 1:30 so I had a pretty good morning. I went to class and we were only there for about 15 minutes, which is why I love it so much! After that, Melanie and I went to the Ferg like our typical Wednesday ritual and ate Chick-Fil-A. My chicken sandwich was so good! After that, I had to go to Graves Lab to type up something on my paper just to show that I am working on it. I just made up a paragraph because I haven't done anything. I'm such a procrastinator. I really should break that habit. But anyway, after that I went to the class that I like the least. It's a reading class, and I haven't learned a single thing. Jake, my brother, came down this night. He met Justin and I at Hungry Howie's for dinner. He's so funny. After that, we came back here and sat around for a while. I had to go to bed early though because I have the most dreadful class at 8:00 on Thursday mornings.

Thursday: I got up to go to that dreadful 8:00 am class. After I endured that torture, I had to go to work. I like my work. I don't really have to do anything and I can print out all of my stuff that needs printed out. So, I worked from 11:00-3:30 then went back to Graves to work on some homework that was due for my next class. This class always makes me giggly because by this time of the day we are all dilusional and start laughing and the silliest things. After this class, I met Justin and Jake and we ate at Mugshots. I love Mugshots. It's delicious! Jake was actually still hungry after his, he said he should have done the Mugshot challenge. He probably could have done it if he had longer than 12 minutes. After this, we came back home and I went to bed extra early. I was so sleepy from that long day.

Friday: Friday was February 6. On this day, Justin and I have been together for 5 years. We started dating on February 6, 2004. That's why all of my screen names that I use always have 2604 in it. Anyway, Justin and I went to Swen, which is a Chinese restaurant on campus. We had that for lunch, then after that Justin had to work. I went to the library on campus to get a book called Miss Alaineus. It's about a girl who misses school on the day the teacher gives out the vocabulary words. When her friend tells her the words over the phone, she interprets "miscellaneous" as "Miss Alaineus" and is trying to figure out who this Miss Alaineus is. It's a cute book. I also went to the public library to get some books. I have to read a ton of books to my class so that's why I"m getting these children's books. There I got The Math Curse, Sideways Stories from Wayside School, There's a Boy in the Girl's Bathroom, The Science Curse, and something else that I dont' remember. But these are all very cute books. I can't wait to teach lessons from them. Then I went to WalMart to buy some cookies and stuff to make the Double Doozie icing with like the icing from Great American Cookie. I made those for him since he is a cookie monster. He came home as I was getting ready. He liked his cookies for sure! I finished getting ready, then we went to eat at Santa Fe. It was so good last night. Maybe it was the occasion, but it was really good! After that, we went to Movie Stop to rent a Blu-Ray. We rented 88 Minutes. It was so good, you should watch it!! Then I went to bed because I was exhausted again.

Saturday: Today has been the most gorgeous day! It's so nice to have weather in the 70's today! We went to MidTown to go to lunch. We ate at Iguana Grill and let me tell you, it's delicious! I had the chicken and cheese nachos. Justin had the enchilada lunch special and he didn't like it that well, but it wasn't bad he said. My nachos though were to die for. After that, we walked around Mid Town for a while since it was so nice outside. We then returned the movie, and came home. We took Trixie outside to play since it was so pretty outside. She likes the warmth, but hates the wind. So we came back inside and she is now laying in the sun staring outside. That's as outdoorsy as she gets. She's not a fan of the outdoors. Tonight I think we are staying in. We have been going out all week and are tired of it. I think we are going to have homemade pizza. I love homemade pizza. I think I will also work on some lesson plans. Well, that's all I really have to say. There is my week in a nutshell. I will be back tomorrow.


This was us before the movie. Justin was already in his pj's!



Justin took this one when we got in.


Miss Trixie outside


Miss Trixie and Me outside



Justin and Trixie playing outside



Miss Thing is much happier inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something!