Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wild Week!

So this has probably been the longest week EVER! I am at work right now, and just realized that I haven't posted since Sunday. I've just been so busy between going to my schools, teaching lessons, making lesson plans, going to class, and studying, it's driving me crazy. So, I will do a quick recap.

Monday: Went to Verner for the 5th grade class. It wasn't too bad. It was actually a good day. All of the students were on their best behavior. Mrs. Todd (my cooperating teacher) got sick and had to leave. Another teacher came to sit in though so it was good. I got to leave early that day. I came home, completely exhausted as usual but cooked dinner. I made spaghetti. It was really good. After that, I took a nap on the couch with Trixie. I then woke up and cleaned the kitchen. Oh, and while I was putting stuff away in the refridgerator, Justin comes up behind me and tickles me which freaked me out so I jumped up and hit my head on the freezer and my shoulder on the freezer handle. I still have a bruise. I cried like a baby and threw a bottle of water at him. It's funny now, but at the time I was mad! I then went to bed because I had another long day ahead at Verner.

Tuesday: Got up early, went to Verner to spend the day with my 5th grade class. They were pretty bad today. I guess since they were so good yesterday they had to make up for it today. A momma came in, pretty firing hot mad at my teacher. It's a long story. Anyway, I had to get on to some students so that was fun lol! They are just so disrespectful to me because I am not their "teacher." Well I quickly changed that attitude! Then after that, I came home around 3:15. I sat around for a while making some lesson plans then made dinner. I made tacos and they are always so good! After we ate, we just sat around. I went to the desktop computer and did some homework (mostly Facebook though). After that I went to bed. I was just completely exhausted again. Nothing fun on this day.

Wednesday: Thank God I got to sleep in on this day. I really needed it. I got to sleep til 10. To some of you 10 may be nothing, but to me it was golden! I woke up, got a shower and got ready to go to class. It started raining when I was getting ready but it quit thank goodness. I went to my first class which is a super easy waste of time. After that, a lot of us went to the library to work on this not-so-quick take for Children's Lit. class. Then we went to the Ferg and ate lunch. After that we went to the dreaded pointless class. After that, I went home, made a cheeseburger, ate dinner and worked on my quicktake. I was so tired that I just went to bed and didn't even clean my kitchen. I am now wishing I did because it is a mess!

Thursday: Today has been good. I had to get up to go to my 8:00 class this morning. I hate that class, it's the Children's Lit class. I had to read a story out loud in a cajun voice. I couldn't stop laughing because it was just too hilarious. After class was over, I came to work which is where I am right now. I am trying to study, but took a break to check everyone's blog and update mine. Well, I guess I better go study. I have nothing at home for dinner so we'll see how that turns out. If anything exciting happens I will update!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something!