Friday, February 20, 2009

Has it really been a whole week?

I cannot believe it has been a whole week since I have posted. I have been busier than I thought! I guess I can do a quick recap starting with Sunday. This is going to be a long one, but it's for me!

Sunday: The Sunday ritual of grocery shopping. We went to WalMart to do our grocery shopping as usual. Just the same ole same ole. It wasn't an awesome day, but it wasn't boring. I started my paper this day..boo!! I also made some lesson plans to teach for Tuesday. We watched Fireproof this night and it was so awesome! It made me love my hunnie even more than I already do.

Monday: Thank God it was President's Day. I didn't have to go to Verner this day and it was much needed rest. We got up and enjoyed the pretty day and the lovely weather. I started to get my cold this day, and still have it unfortunately. I worked on my paper some more this day and got most of it finished. I finished up my lesson plans because I had to teach on Tuesday.

Tuesday: This was the longest day I could have ever imagined. It could not have ended fast enough! I took a picture with my class. We did one serious picture and one funny picture. My class is awesome. I taught my vocabulary lesson and my math lesson. I got a round of applause from both of them. It was kind of awkward because I didn't know what to do. We made homemade pizza this night and it was super yummy as always.



Wednesday: I have been dreading this day all week. My cold really started acting up on me this day on top of everything else. That horrible paper...yea it was due today. It was a complete waste of time and effort. I don't even know why we had to do it, but we did and it got turned in this night. I also had to take a quiz this night. Then, on top of that, there was a tornado warning and it started hailing while we were in class. It was pretty intense. Then, it calmed down, but as soon as class was over and I had to walk forever to get to my car, it came another downpour. Good thing I had my umbrella right? Wrong! The wind practically flipped it inside out so it wouldn't work. I got soaked. I got home and Justin was like, why are you so wet? So I was pretty ill about that too. We cooked lasagna this night and it was awesome. We also watched our favorite show, Criminal Minds.

Thursday: I had to get up to go to class at 8 this morning. It completely sucked as always. After that I had to go to work. It wasn't so bad, I got to do a lot of homework. After that I went to math class. I was dreading getting my test back, but I made a 96 on it so I was pumped! I still felt like crap though because of the cold. Justin took me to Zaxby's to make me feel better.

Friday: I had to get up to go to class this morning. We went and got more confused than we were coming in there. I hate that class. It's completely unorganized. They assign us all of these things and don't even know it. We asked them what one of the assignments meant and they said they have no idea what that even was and why we were asking that. OMG it's on the syllabus that's why! Anyway, they told us to throw a lot of things out which made me feel better. I then came home because we got out early thank God! I came home and Justin took me to lunch at Iguana Grill. I had the chicken nachos as usual and they were amazing as always. I had asked Justin last night if he would take me out to dinner tonight, and since he took me last night and today for lunch I'm thinking he's trying to get out of it. What do you think???

Well, that's all I have for now. I will try my best to post tomorrow. We are supposed to be going to Jasper to visit Justin's pawpaw. He just found out he has cancer and he also has to start dialysis soon so he needs lots of thought and prayer. Be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something!