Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I started this day by waking up to an empty house. It was very shocking. Then I later got a phone call from Justin asking me what movie he should rent for tonight for our at-home Valentine's date. We rented a movie called 7 Seconds. It was good/weird. Anyway, he came in and had a bag full of treats for me for Valentine's Day. I got a cute stuffed doggy that says "I love you" and some candy, my favorite candy actually, Reese's Pieces! Well I then had to go to the store to get some stuff to make our at-home Valentine's date dinner. We had homemade Outback. I have been looking at recipes online for the Bloomin Onion and the Alice Springs Chicken. Well I bought the stuff and made it and OMG it is to die for! It tasted just like the real thing. I would like to thank it to my new Food Network pots and pans and utensils that I got for Christmas! Gah it was so good. Justin really liked it and was very glad I made it. Now he says we never have to go back again....but I don't know about that! ;) Anyway, we ate dinner and watched the movie. While the movie was on we cooked Justin's favorite dessert which is Blondie Brownies. It was the premade Duncan Heines kind in the freezer section. You just pop it in the oven and go. It was delicious. We served it with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce on top, well Justin had caramel sauce. Justin told me this was the best meal I have ever cooked. I was pretty proud of it myself! This post is going to be short. I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day! So what did all of you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something!