Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunny Sunday

Today was another gorgeous day! I wish it would stay like this year round! It's so nice outside. So, today was the grocery shopping ritual. I started the day by attempting to make some lesson plans...yea right! Whenever I say I'm going to sit down to do something, I never do. Weird! Anyway, I then made a turkey and cheese grilled sandwich and it was really good. After that, Justin and I went to WalMart for grocery day. We bought some of the same ole same ole, but we varied it up just a bit. Tonight we made homemade pizza and it was so good. I even have some leftover that I can take to lunch with me tomorrow to Harvard Elementary....uhmm I mean Verner. It's not that I don't like my class or my teacher, I just feel uneasy. I have the feeling that I'm not going to get anything done and it's not my teacher's fault, it's the fault of my practicum placement lady. Why put someone in a 5th grade class that rotates? My friend is in another 5th grade class down the hall....how is she supposed to do any of her math lessons if she never sees her teacher teaching math? It's ridiculous. I think I am a part of the most unorganized, disfunctional major at the University of Alabama. It's insane! Anyway, enough whining. I've been getting my binder organized and trying to write things down in my planner. It seems like everything is coming up due all at once! Ahhh!!!! I guess I will have my meltdown and then get my act together. I need a personal assistant to hold my hand, tell me when to begin assignments, when things are due, etc. It's driving me crazy! Oh well, enough babbling. I'm about to get a shower and get ready for bed. I have to be at Verner bright and early in the morning tomorrow and Tuesday!! Oh, I have to do a read aloud too, pray that goes well. I'm also going to ask her if I can teach a Vocabulary and a Math lesson. This group she has, well let's just say I think she's a little biased. It's the smart group and she likes to only teach them. She's not really rude to the other classes, but she definitely isn't as nice. But anyway, wish me luck! Be back Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something!