Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow Day!

Here are some pictures from our first "real" snow in a long time!!



This was at 6 this morning. Justin woke me up
like we were little kids! It was so much fun!



This was also at 6 this morning. It got even
heavier throughout the day!


Here is a view from my balcony.


This is a bush on the side of the apartment building.


Pretty pictures from land behind our apartment.


More forest pictures. I guess this is why they
call this place Forest Trail.


A snow angel.


More pictures of the woods.


I brought my ruler just to see how much we got.
According to this, we got nearly 4 inches!


I thought the bench covered in snow looked pretty.


Yea don't laugh at me. I had been up since 6.
This was after we played in the snow!


Trixie actually had fun in the snow.


Another pretty picture from our balcony.
It was really coming down hard.


Again, don't laugh at me. It was too early.


This is the pool area.


This was the highway on our way back from
Cracker Barrel. It was coming down really hard.


Of course we went to Cracker Barrel. It only
seemed right!


My sad 7 am snowman on top of Justin's truck!

Justin standing outside of our apartment ready
to go exploring and playing!


This was my car at 7. It got much more covered
than that by they time it was over.


Here is a video from when it was snowing pretty hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something!