Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Quick post!

So, not a lot going on in Amberland. Yesterday was Monday and that was just a typical Monday. My supervisor came to watch me teach a lesson. She told me I did a great job so that was good. She gave me a 7/8 so I was happy with that. After that, I came home and cooked dinner. I made homemade pizza and it was delicious. Today was Tuesday. It was a long day too. I'm really just extremely tired and worn out. Thank goodness tomorrow is a day I get to sleep in for a little while! I have to get up at 9 though to work on my rough draft that is due tomorrow afternoon. Also, I have to go get registered for classes for the fall! Ahh! This is so exciting because it's my last semester that I will have to register for "classes." Next time I will only have to register for my internship!!!! Gah I cannot wait to graduate! Anyway, time to go to bed so I can enjoy as much sleep as possible! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something!