Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tiresome Thursday

So, today was the dreaded Thursday. I absolutely HATE Thursdays! It's my longest day of the week, but it's finally over! I am so glad to be home, relaxing, and getting ready for bed. Today started off with me waking up really early for some reason. I got up early and got ready and was ready to leave my apartment by 7:00 this morning. It was pretty mindblowing! So, I get to school to discover that all we were going to do this morning was paint, cut out pictures, and draw. Wow, you mean I got up at 6:30 and came to class for THIS? Oh well, at least it wasn't class work. Well, after that I had to go to work. It wasn't so bad today, it actually went by super fast. I also taught my mom how to gmail chat me today. It was pretty hilarious. So, after I got off work, I had to go back to class at 4:45. I got there unusually early too. Today has just been a very on time day for me. So, this class is the one I hate the most, and heaven help us it didn't let me down tonight. We were in there past the time we were supposed to be out. I mean this class is 2 hours and 45 minutes long. We are exhausted and ready to leave, but she just keeps talking. It's really annoying. But anyway, it's over now. So, I got to my car and Justin startled me in the parking deck. He walked to my car and knocked on the window. It scared the mess out of me! He then proceeds to tell me that we are going to the mall so he can take something back and reserve a game and then we will eat at the mall. I had Chick-fil-A and it was good as always. I also saw some old friends Tiffany, Crystal, and Josh. I just waved. I probably should have at least said hello but I was just exhausted and starving. So, if you read this, sorry I didn't say hello lol! Anyway, we ate dinner then we went to WalMart so Justin could buy a Playsation 3. He is now in the process of setting it up getting it "just right." It's really pretty. But now we have 3 game systems. We have the Wii, Xbox 360, and now a PS3. We are officially gamers I guess! Well, tomorrow I find out where my placement it. I hope it's somewhere good. Last semester I had 2nd grade at Southview Elementary. I really enjoyed it but I will be glad to try out another school. Well, that's it for now. I will be back tomorrow hopefully with a good placement!
Also, remember to pray for that sweet girl Amanda and her family. They really need prayer right now to help all of them get through this and I know that they will!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something!