Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just another Wednesday

Well, today started off with some good news. My 1:30 class got canceled! It feels like I'm never going to go back to class, but hey that's fine with me! I did have class at 4:30 tonight though which made up for all the class that has been missed. This class is Teaching Children to Read. It's good to know, but she's never taught a college class before and has always taught Kindergarten so needless to say she treats us like Kindergarteners. But, I guess I understand where she's coming from. We don't really learn anything in this class, but she's trying. Most of it I learned last semester anyway from my very good Reading Development professor. She was strict, but I sure am glad now!

So, since I didn't have class at 1:30 today, Justin and I went to Zaxby's for lunch. I had the Nibblerz Meal, it was good as always. We then came home, looked at this website that has tons of cheap electronic partson it, then I had to get ready to leave. I had to go to the library so I could find a children's biography picture book. I got a book on Helen Keller. It looks pretty kid-friendly. Then I met my friends Melanie and Valerie and went to class. Of course we stopped by the snack machine first. Valerie is so skinny yet eats more than anyone I know!! Anyway, we had class from 4:30 til 7:15, very long and boring. Then I got out of class, and it's always so cold outside and we are so tired that my friend Melanie and I are always laughing deleriously and saying stupid/funny things.

Well, after that I called Justin to see what was for dinner. We were going to have tacos, but it's Wednesday and my show (Criminal Minds) was on. I had to watch that of course and didn't want to cook so I picked up pizza from Hungry Howie's. We had the pepperoni pizza with cajun crust for $5! We then watched Criminal Minds, it made me want a security system so we talked all about those, then he played his Xbox 360 and I did homework. I had to finish reading "Shiloh" and I was glad the way it turned out. I'm glad that sweet boy got to keep that precious dog instead of that mean old man.

Tomorrow means Thursday which means I am not very happy. I HATE my Thursdays. They are horrible. I have class, the most boring class, at 8:00-10:45 in the morning. I then have to work from 11-3:30, then I have another HORRIBLE class which is teaching children math from 4:45 til 7:30. But, whenever 7:30 gets here I will be very happy to go home! I spend 12 hours on campus on Thursdays...blahh!! Well, I guess I better get to bed because Thursday is coming pretty quickly and I need my sleep!! 1 more day til Friday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something!