Wednesday, January 28, 2009

All in just one cookie...

So today is Wednesday which is my 2nd favorite day of the week because it means it's nearly the weekend! Yesterday was a good day. I stayed at home all day and did some serious cleaning. I'm talking organized my kitchen cabinets. I vacuumed, dusted, even steam cleaned the carpets! I was on a cleaning spree yesterday. I did it because that was my last off day for a while. I am hoping it will stay this clean for a while, we'll see. I found out some horrible news about a sweet girl I know. I will be praying for her because I know this is a tough time for her and her family. Today I had class at 1:30. It was completely pointless. We came in, divided into groups, answered 3 questions a piece and then left. I mean, I'm not complaining, but that really could have been done at home. After that, Bridgett, Melanie, Valerie and I went to the library to find some articles for our class and an informational children's book for tomorrow. I picked a book called "All in Just One Cookie." It's the cutest book ever. It's about Grandma and she's making chocolate chip cookies, and the grandkids have to do research to find out where each ingredient comes from. So they found out that eggs came from chickens, and butter comes from cows, and different chocolate comes from different countries. It's so cute and the illustrations are so cute too. I will definitely have this book in my classroom. After we found our books, we went to the Ferg to eat. It was really good and really fun to sit around and laugh about stuff. After that, we went to our most dreaded class of the week. This teacher is so sweet and so kind. The class is just pointless. It's nothing but a recap of a class we took last semester and we haven't learned a thing. Tonight we talked about how it will be when we go in our practicum on Monday for the first day. I find out Friday where I am placed and I cannot wait!!! I hope I get a great school, but any school is a good learning experience! Well, tomorrow is my most dreaded day of the week. I have class from 8:00-10:45, then work from 11:00-3:30, then class from 4:45-7:30. It's a rough day, but I will make it through as always. Even though it's a long day, it goes by rather fast and makes me happy that the next day is Friday!!! I'm so ready for this weekend even though I have a lot of homework to do! I would rather just sit at home with Justin and Trixie and do my homework than worry about going to class. Well, that's my day. I probably will not write tomorrow because it will be so late when I get in but I will update Friday when I find out what my placement is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something!