Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thirsty Thursday!

So, today is Thursday. It is my longest day of the week. The class I have tonight, God love her she is so sweet, but I get so aggravated with being there because I've been there since 7:45 that morning and we don't get out until 7:30. It's rough! But anyway, I made it through just like I always do. When I got home I made tacos, they were so good. They just hit the spot! Justin and I ate them in the living room, no tv or anything, we just talked about our days and things that were going on. That felt nice to do that. It's so good to sit and talk to him sometimes with no distractions. Today was just a busy day, but a thirsty day which is why I titled today Thirsty Thursday. I think I have drank 3 bottles of water, a Dr. Pepper and Mt. Dew. It's been crazy today. I've been home doing homework since I got out of class and now I'm getting ready for bed. I have class at 9:00 til 11:50 and I am looking forward to that being over with! It will finally be the weekend!!! Well, I have to go clean my kitchen, then I'm gone to bed! See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something!