Sunday, January 18, 2009

My First Post

Well, this is my first post as a blogger! A lot of my friends do it and have tried to talk me into starting, but I never felt the need until a person's story touched my life. She is a wonderful woman who is going through a horrible time right now and I came across her story and realized that I should keep up with my life and everything that goes on so I can remember everything and meet amazing people who need you and you need them. So I guess I will start this blog by telling a little about myself:

My name is Amber Wilson. I'm 22 years old and a Senior at the University of Alabama. I am majoring in Elementary Education and will graduate next May. I am very excited about that part of my life to begin. I love working with children and watching them learn and just cannot wait to do it every day! On February 6, I will have been dating my boyfriend for 5 years. He is also a student at UA and he is majoring in Operations Management. We have a Miniature Pinscher named Trixie. She is 3 years old and spoiled rotten. She has epilepsy and has seizures sometimes, but they are rare and she is still my baby and the best dog! I love her very much. Right now I am just enjoying Tuscaloosa and enjoying college and living each day feeling blessed to be here. That's all I really have to say for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something!