Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ready for Friday!

Well, not too much going on 'round these parts lately! Just enjoying the summer and not looking forward to school starting back. What have I been doing you ask? Let's see:


Last weekend was the 4th. Friday night (3rd) we went to Ruby Tuesday. It was so good. Then just came home and washed up some clothes to get ready to go home for the 4th. The 4th was good. We first went to my mom's house and we swam. I took Trixie swimming and she did so good again. Like last time, I still didn't have my camera. I guess I just don't think about taking it to the pool. We got out of the pool at lunchtime to go in and eat. We had steaks, baked potatoes, bread, hot dogs, baked beans, salad and all sorts of other stuff. Then we had dessert. Yummm dessert. Homemade caramel pie. Yea, I just said that. It's insane and yes, you should be jealous if you've never had the pleasure of diving in to a caramel pie. After that, we went to Justin's parents' house to eat with them for supper. We had bbq sandwiches and ribs over there. They were good too. Then for dessert I had made my butterfinger cake. Justin's dad is pretty much obsessed with it, so I made it. I'm not gonna lie, it is the best! After that, we came home and watched the fireworks show. Let me tell you, Tuscaloosa Dept. of Transportation has to be the worst ever. But, the fireworks were awesome. Of course, being in the heart of the University of Alabama, they played "Yea Alabama" and "Sweet Home Alabama" to the fireworks display. After sitting in traffic for an hour, we drove 3 minutes and arrived at my apartment.



This week I haven't been doing a whole lot of anything. I haven't had to work a lot this week so I've been pretty productive at home. I cleaned my house and have kept it clean (shocker) this whole week. I took Trixie to the vet yesterday to get her blood work done so she could get her new prescription. She did so good, not even a screech! Last night we had homemade chicken quesadillas and they were good as always.


I've also been studying this thing
I cannot wait to get that over! I have to take the elementary education part of it and pass it by october in order to get to do my internship next spring and graduate in may. So, yea needless to say it has been by my side lately.
Well, that's all that I've really been up to. What have all of you been doing? Is everyone just as ready for the weekend as I am? I know I can't wait! I love my date night Friday night and I'm ready for that! Although, it may be Saturday this time because we're going to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the UFC match going on. I know it's a really manly thing, but I kinda like the UFC. You should watch it sometime. Well, I'm all out of information and I need to get a shower if I'm going to let Justin take me to lunch today ;) lol Have a good weekend everybody!

1 comment:

  1. I am VERY ready for the weekend. Luckily today is my friday! im going out of town to North Carolina!

    ReplyDelete

Say Something!