Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Is it not Friday yet?

This week has been going by crazy slow to me for some reason?! I feel like I should be waking up tomorrow happy that it's Friday, but it's actually Wednesday. Oh well, at least it's the middle of the week tomorrow.

Even though this week has been slow, this year is FLYING by. I can't believe that we are already halfway through this year! This is crazy! I remember being younger and thinking that a year was like an eternity. My mom used to always say, "When you get older time will go by a lot faster." I thought she was crazy then, and I still wonder! lol Just kidding! It does seem to go by much faster than it did way back when. I remember spending long summer days swimming as soon as I woke up, then coming in for lunch, playing outside with my brother, then swimming some more, then having dinner, then catching fireflies outside, then going to bed. Man, those were the days!

But, with this time thing going by crazy fast, it also means that I am that much closer to graduation. I am VERY excited about that!! I am going into my 5th year of college, and I am beginning to feel burnt out. But, it will not be long and I will finally have the job of my dreams (just not the paycheck!).

Today I took Caleb to meet my mom so he could go back home. He didn't want to leave and assured me he would be back soon! lol My brothers LOVE coming to Tuscaloosa. They just love Alabama Football and this is the heart of it! When I dropped him off I came home to put Trixie in her bathroom since she can't go to the grocery store with me, then I went to WalMart. I bought some stuff for me and stuff for dinner. I have had this craving for fruit so I bought some strawberries and pineapples. Then I went to Publix and bought some watermelon. Oh yes, it was good! I bought stuff to make homemade pizza (which I made tonight) since that will be dinner and lunch, then I bought stuff to make Jamaican Jerk chicken, dirty rice, and grilled corn on the cob. I can't wait to try that. I'll have to post that recipe tomorrow (if it turns out good!) I also bought some lunch things and stuff for spaghetti one night.

After that, I came home and took a bath. It was so relaxing. Then as soon as I was done, I got myself a slice of watermelon and it was great. It was seedless too so that made it that much better! So, I guess I have had a pretty good Tuesday. No complaints! I'm ready to get my book from Kelly. I can't wait to read it!

Well, I'm going to bed. I have to be at the good ole Aquatic/Rec Center tomorrow! I work from 8-12:30 then I'm going to go to the daycare right up the street and drop off the rest of the stuff they need for me to work there this summer. I hope I haven't waited around too long! That would be two jobs, but I really need it since I'm not going to have time for a job in the fall and I will have my (unpaid) internship in the Spring. Ohhh May 2010.....please HURRY!!!

Goodnight everyone and enjoy the rest of your week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something!