Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's been a while

Well, needless to say this has been the longest most ridiculous length of time that I have been blogger absent. Let's just say classes were a little to blame on this. Ughh, I am so glad that the worst semester I have ever had is finally gone! I did good. I made all A's and one stupid B. But, it's over and I am glad to have my summer. Because hey, that's why I became a teacher right? Anyway, school has been stressing me out to the point of no return. I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown. Thank God for my friends Bridgett and Melanie. I don't know what I would have done without them. I'm just so very glad that it's over. I now have to work this summer though because I will only be working like 3 hours in the fall lol! I am working here at the Aquatic Center. I just got an email today from a woman wanting me to babysit her two kids for her this summer. They are two little boys that are 5 and 2. I would LOVE this position, but I don't know how the schedules are going to work out. I guess I'm going to have to weigh my options and see. I need to get to know parents so that way word can get out that I'm a good babysitter and then maybe I can get some other babysitting jobs. Then there is also the daycare. I would really like that job too and I'm thinking about taking it and working part time whenever I am not at the Aquatic Center. I'll have to think on it. I can't believe that I don't really have that much more to say. Oh, Justin got an internship. He is working for GAF/ELK. It is a roofing company. It's great. He is getting paid great and it's just a blessing that he finally got an internship. It's so weird how we are all "growin up." I still don't think of myself as a real "grown up" yet. I mean, I know I'm 22 years old, but I don't feel like it. But anyway, I'm hoping that maybe now that he has this great job he will be popping the question soon. We shall see. I really hope so. I cannot wait! Well, why not show you the ring that I have picked out. I will post the pic of it at the bottom of this post. Anyway, I guess I am going to be done for the day! I promise to be back tomorrow! This is for me anyway to keep up with my life from now on. I'm being a slacker!


So, I can't save the picture, but here is the link!
http://byo.diamond.com/create_your_own/ring/completed.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something!