Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Randomness

So, I promised myself I would post more. I need to stop breaking promises.

Well, these past few weeks have been wonderful. It feels AMAZING to not have any summer classes or any classes at all for that matter. I hate classes and cannot wait until May 2010 when I will FINALLY graduate! Ughh, it is taking me forever it feels, but it will be worth it soon. Anyway, I got a new phone since the last time I posted.


It's an LG VU and I love it! It's full touch screen and it's just great. No, it's no iPhone, but hey I wouldn't use all of those crazy things that come with an iPhone anyway. I just like the look to it.

In other news, Justin and I are on this new dog kick. We are wanting a new puppy extremely bad. I want a golden retriever and he wants a mastiff. Yes, a mastiff! These things weigh up to like 200 pounds. So, that's obviously not in the discussion anymore, but maybe another day. Anyway, there's not a lot going on right now. I wish I was more fun and exciting, but really there is nothing. Trixie is getting better about going outside to go potty now so that's a great thing. I wish I was more interesting. Maybe I will go on a vacation soon and I will be able to write all about that. Or maybe we will get a dog. Whatever the case may be, I need to go on a vacation to give me an excuse to post more ;)

We are making bbq tonight. We saw it at the grocery store and thought we should try it. It's Tony Roma's bbq kit. It comes in a box, and you just thaw the meat out overnight then you cook it in the oven for a while and it should be great. We will see.

Oh, here's something kinda exciting. Justin is getting us
  • The Biggest Loser volume 1



  • and 2 workout dvd




  • The Biggest Loser weight plan guide book that tells you how to get started for your own plan





  • The Biggest Loser cookbook!!



I can't wait to do this. Have you ever seen before and after pics of these people?!? It blows my mind, so hopefully it will work on me. I think this is something that I could do and stick with. We shall see.




Well, I'm out for the day. I get off work at 12:30, then I need to make a Wal-Mart run as usual. I will keep an update and maybe even start my own Biggest Loser blog! Hmm.....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! And oh Lord, bless your heart for sticking with education...just make it through this next semester, and student teaching will be a BREEZE! It is so worth it once you graduate and get a job...I promise!

    ReplyDelete

Say Something!