Sunday, May 2, 2010

ABC....123

A. AREA CODE : 205


B. BED SIZE: twin

C. CHORE YOU HATE: dishes! yuck!


D. DOG'S NAME: Trixie


E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: I actually don't have anything. As long as I get to press the snooze button three times, I'm okay!


F. FAVORITE COLOR: Well, I love pink. I also love yellow and green and lately I have started to really like purple.


G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver!!


H. HEIGHT: 5'7

I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: None

J. Job: Teacher!

K. KIDS: None!!

L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: about to change

M. MOM'S NAME: Gina

N. NICKNAME: Don't have one

O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: None

P. PET PEEVE: I know that in some situations this can't be helped, but if you have bad breath I would rather eat my arm than have to stand next to you! Ugh!!

Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: "Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing. " - The Notebook This is so Justin and me

R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Righty

S. SIBLINGS: 2 younger brothers

T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: To be at school I set my first alarm for 6:15. I then have a second one set to go off at 6:45 then I snooze until 6:55. I know. I'm pathetic.


U. UNDERWEAR: Victoria Secret

V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: pretty much all of them. I'm not a vegetable person and I'm really ashamed of it.

W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: forget something and have to go back

X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: just for the dentist

Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: Everything I make is yummy....duh!

Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: Monkeys!

1 comment:

Say Something!