Friday, May 21, 2010

5 Question Friday

It's time for 5 Question Friday! Head on over to MyLittleLife to
read everyone's 5 Question Friday!


1.
Do you have an iPhone and, if so, how do you get apps and what are your favorites?
No, I do not have an iPhone. I do however play with both of my brothers' iPhones and my fiance is getting one soon!

2. What is your fondest memory of K-3rd grade?
In elementary school my teachers made us write in a journal every week. (Which by the way, in all of the placements I have had I have seen very little writing and it makes me sad because the kids don't like to write nor do they even know how with conventions, so I am going to make writing a daily routine whenever I get my own classroom!) In my journals I remember writing what I wanted to do after school or what I did the prior weekend. My cousin, Jessie, and I would always write the same things! We both always wanted to go to each others houses after school to play with each other and "hopefully spend the night." lol My cousins and I were so big into staying the night with each other it was ridiculous! But I will always remember writing about wanting to spend time with her and one time she wrote in hers that she was going somewhere and I secretly got very mad and I think I resented her for it for a long time lol

3. What makes you cringe at the thought of touching?
Bugs, spiders, worms, blood, poop.

4. If you could have any celebrity show up on your doorstep who would it be and why?
Well, first I would choose Jillian Michaels so she could whip my tail into shape.
Then, I would invite Paula Deen over and we would laugh at exercise and eat good food.

5. What would you say is your best physical feature?
I've been told that I have a pretty smile. So, I guess I will say my smile.

1 comment:

  1. I love your answer for number four! I would LOVE to have Paula cook for me too!

    Your blog is so cute! I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Say Something!