Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Another Blog Hop!

Well hello blog hoppers! My name is Amber and I am a senior at the University of Alabama! I will graduate in May with a Bachelor's degree in Elementary Education! I love to cook, it's my favorite hobby! That's why most people read my blog in the first place! So, look around, check it out, and follow me for a crazy, crazy ride to graduation and scarily enough, becoming a teacher!


This is me!



This is me and my baby brother, he's 16 and already 6'2!


This is my sweet little dog Trixie! She is the most loving dog ever! People always comment that little dogs are usually grouchy, but not this one! She's my sweetheart!


I love Alabama Football!!
This picture is well......enough said!


I LOVE going to the beach!
I could live there!


Well, that's really a short about me! But look around and thanks for stopping by!

Welcome to my blog! Just hop around and thanks for stopping by!
MckLinky Blog Hop


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something!