Thursday, September 3, 2009

Roll Tide Roll

So how many of you are ready for football this weekend?! I know I am! I cannot wait to see the Tide play, it's been way too long! Living in the south among all of the SEC schools and fans, I know that college football is serious business. It is something that I watched as a little girl and still watch it as an adult. It's addicting and just downright AWESOME!

If you've never had the privilege of sitting in Bryant Denny next to 92,000+ other fans, well I have something to share with you. They play this video in the huge jumbotron in stadium. Well, there are multiple jumbotrons but you get the picture. Anyway, this is the best video ever. It gives me chillbumps every time I watch it. I'm not lying. Everyone loves it and it just gets so loud and ahh....I just can't wait!

Unfortunately, this will be my last football season as a student. I'm very sad about that but, I'm also happy that I have gotten to be a part of it for three years. Ijust love it but, that means it's timeto move on with my life and graduate and get a real job!

Speaking of moving on, I got my placement yesterday. I got placed at Northport Elementary school in 1st grade! I'm so excited about it! It's a brand new school, it's only been there for like a year so it's amazing. I'm so glad to actually get babies this time and not big kids!

As far as school goes, I have a ton of assignments already. Thank goodness this is a long weekend. I should be able to get it all done! But, I need to get started on all of that. But I will leave you with two amazing videos! If you are an Auburn fan or worse a Tennessee (ugh I feel horrible just typing it) then you may not like what you are about to see. I understand, not every school can be as amazing!

Roll Tide Roll!!!





and another

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something!